Ask a Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Legal Questions & Answers

How do i get the bankruptcy process started?

In order to get the bankruptcy process started, you really need to meet with …


Law Offices Of Brian P. Spaulding, LLC answered 2 years ago

If I filed bankruptcy 4 years ago and just noticed a website that has publicly posted my information, what my options were as far as having my name removed?

Your question is unclear.  If the information was included in a publically accessible record, …

PROFILE answered 3 years ago

What to do if I received a summons in a civil action for an accident that I was at fault and which occurred about 3 years ago?

Obviously your company insurance did not handle everything because they were unable to settle …


Law Office Of Anne Brady answered 3 years ago

What to do if I'm being charged with an aggravated DWI?

Hello. 'What to do' is to be represesnted by an attorney right away. Contact …


Tricia Dwyer Esq & Associates PLLC answered 3 years ago