Ask a Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Legal Questions & Answers

If I a jury convicted me of a crime, am I allowed to have transcripts and probation officer recommendations before my sentencing?

Your attorney does see the pre-sentence investigation report prepared by Probation prior to your …


Law Office Of Richard Southard answered 3 years ago

What is the statue of limitations on being charged with shoplifiting?

This will depend on your states particular statue of limitations time frame. Typically in …


Law Office Of Kevin Bessant & Associates answered 3 years ago

What can I do if my girlfriend and I are having a baby and she jumps town and moves to another state?

Not sure if you want a child. If so you have to go through …


Roberts Law Group answered 3 years ago