Ask a Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Legal Questions & Answers

What do I have to file in order to get the money that was left to me by my late mother?

Your mother's will should be filed at probate court and an estate opened if …


The Law Office Of Christine Sabio Socrates, Attorney At Law answered 1 year ago

Can a merchant refuse to accept cash in payment for goods or services?

Certainly, a merchant can refuse to accept cash.  Or a merchant can accept cash …


Law Office Of Anne Brady answered 2 years ago

If a child is not named in their parents Will, what are their rights?

No, your brother can not force freeze assets because he does not like the …


Law Office Of Anne Brady answered 3 years ago