Ask a Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Legal Questions & Answers

What to do if my fiance and I want to do to change both our last names to a new name?

He can change his name to his mothers maiden name. he can just start …


FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 10 months ago

Is it normal practice for the DMV to suspend your driver's licence before you have a bench trial?

  There are a number of reasons for which a driver’s license can be …


FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 11 months ago

How do I access my deceased brother's bank account if he has a friend who he put on the account?

It depends upon HOW the friend is listed on the account documents.  If he …


Consumer Law Northwest answered 1 year ago