Ask a Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Legal Questions & Answers

Does a beneficiary of a Will inherit over next of kin?

The will must be filed in the probate court in the county in which …


Christine Sabio Socrates, Atty At Law answered 2 months ago

Is an heir responsible for debts of an estate?

Heirs (or beneficiaries) are not liable for the debts of an estate. All debts are …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 months ago

Do I need my parents to co-sign a contract if I am a minor?

You do need an adult to co-sign to make the contract enforceable.  Contracts signed …


Law Office Of Anne Brady answered 4 months ago