Ask a Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Legal Questions & Answers

Can you charge a family member who committed several years of child molesting and forced sexual acts, if it happened almost 15 years ago?

Generally, the only way someone can be charged with a crime of child molestation that …


Law Office Of Anne Brady answered 1 month ago

What can I do about an extremely inflated 1099 reporting?

From federal taxation perspective (rather than any state laws), you should get together the …


Hurr Law Office PC answered 2 months ago

How best to provide for distribution of a Will if one of the beneficiaries pre-deceased the maker and has no children?

You could have the will give the predeceased child's share to the heirs named …


Law Office Of Nathan Wagner answered 2 months ago

What can I do if I was charged with violating a protection order because my ex-wife talked to me in court?

Your case must be reviewed by an attorney.  You can certainly serve and filed …

PROFILE answered 3 months ago

What to do if I want to remove myself from an LLC?

If your partner agrees, generally all you have to do is file an amendment …


Law Office Of Anne Brady answered 4 months ago