Ask a Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Legal Questions & Answers

What can we do if my wife was accused of theft from her workplace?

She should make NO STATEMENTS to police or others.  She should immedately contact a …

PROFILE answered 4 days ago

If I'm appearing in court tomorrow and am representing myself, what should I expect?

First, a conviction on a plea can have long lasting implications.  Your record should …

PROFILE answered 20 days ago

Is it possible to obtain a trademark on a somewhat public figure's name, the purpose of which would be to print on T-shirts?

You would need to check with the Arizona Secretary of State's office to inquire …


Law Office Of Anne Brady answered 3 months ago