Ask a Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Legal Questions & Answers

If I have s felony habitual violator DUI conviction, can I get that sealed?

 In most states you can not have a charge expunged or sealed unless you …


Law Offices Of John R. Bernardo III answered 2 months ago

What is my husband's financial responsibility if he is filing for legal separation?

  In Alabama, alimony is awarded to a spouse who needs financial assistance from …


FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago

What to do if my apartment complex will not work with me if I'm trying to get out of my lease?

Nope.  They could argue that if you were suing them for a breach (though …


Consumer Law Northwest answered 1 year ago