What is a reasonable settlement to ask for regrading a wrongful termination claim?

Question Details:

I have won a case of wrongful termination. I have at least been guaranteed my back pay. Also, the EEOC has found violations with the employer for not providing a reasonable accommodation and finding my medical records with my personnel records. Is there an equation that can assist me on determining a settlement or do you have personal experience that can guide on how much to ask?

AttorneyPages.com Important Notice