Probation violation out of state-Walton County, GA

Question Details:

My boyfriend's felony PO violated him yesterday because a random company called his PO and said that he left the state & took tools from him. My boyfriend has never been out of the state. How can the jail hold him without proof? Will he be extradited to the other state (KY)? What can be done legally? Important Notice