What to do if my husband's ex-wife did not fulfill her end of the divorce decree and I'd like to prepare papers for breach of contract, fraud and credit damage?

Question Details: I am trying to find the right forms to do this and it will be over $50,000 because there were spousal support payments that should come back to him (like the start of the agreement), punitive for credit damage (house still under his name with bank but not assessor), breach of contract (he did everything he was to do) and contempt of court. She could care less that his credit is ruined and I want her to take responsibility, finally, for her actions. Any advice other than "stay out of it?". I had to buy him his last car in my name because he couldn't get credit due to her actions.

Answered 4 years ago| Contributor
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.