My ex will not carry the life insurance ordered in our divorce agreement, how can I make him reinstate one?

Question Details:

My ex husband needs to keep $350K life insurance policy with me as beneficiary as part of our divorce agreement. He admitted the other day he does not have this. I told him he needs to provide this and that I want a copy of the policy. He has not answered me and I would guess he is not going to buy the policy. If something happens to him, I want my children to be protected. How can I make him buy this policy without going into debt hiring an attorney? Important Notice