What to do if I paid and satisfied a judgement 4 years ago but the attorney's office never filed a satisfaction of judgement with the court?

Question Details:

Are they legally obligated to file? If so, what are my rights and what actions can I take? Can they file and date the form satisfied as of 4 years ago?

AttorneyPages.com Important Notice