If I have a judgement against someone, how do I garnish their wages or income tax refund?

Question Details:

I received a judgement in my favor against a tenant who wrote a bad check. However I never received any money. I believe the  judgement is good for 10 years; its been about 7 now. I may have found his current address on computer search.

AttorneyPages.com Important Notice