How can I legally get rid of ignition interlock device?

Question Details:

The court had suspended my license for 1 year and I do not have to report to a probation officer. I already went to sign up for DDP classes and got a conditional license. The ignition interlock device is a hassle and I can live without driving for a year. Therefore, I am seeking advice in how to legally get rid of the device. I want to know if it possible to transfer the title of the car to my son? He lives in the same household as me. If it is not possible to transfer it in the same household, can I sell off the car?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.