Is it possible for an attorney to postpone arraignment/court dates so that you get past the 7 year look-back period of your prior DUI conviction?

Question Details:

I need to make extend my court dates about 3 1/2 months so that I don't have 2 convictions in 7 years. Is that possible? Important Notice