What do I do if our separation agreement stipulates that my estranged husband is supposed to pay the bills but he doesn't?

Question Details:

My credit has been ruined due to the fact, in our separation agreement he has to pay for my credit card but he hasn't put any money towards it and the interest has has been adding up and ruining my credit. How can I get him to pay for this?

AttorneyPages.com Important Notice