If I owe child support, can the whole amount of my tax refund be taken if it is more than the support due?

Question Details:

If I owe $728.00 in child support. Can they take my entire refund of $7995.00? What and who can I talk to to get my refund? I really need my refund.

AttorneyPages.com Important Notice