If I am still legally married and pregnant with another man's child, can I put the other man's name on the birth certificate?

Question Details:

I have been separated from my husband for 2 years. I am currently in a relationship and now pregnant. I have already filed for divorce but he is not signing the papers. I am worried that I will still be married at the time of delivery and will not be able list the baby's father on the birth certificate. I live in KY and am not sure of the laws.

AttorneyPages.com Important Notice