How can I seek guardianship of my grandchild?

Question Details:

He is 4 and has lived with me since he was 2 weeks old. Parents are divorced, both parents have domestic violence. Mother is in jail as we speak. Father got divorce 2 years ago and has legal custody, they went back together leaving his son with me. I pay daycare, and he has medical issues which we take care of. My son is willing to turn over guardianship because neither parent should be a parent. They have other children which they are struggling with. Father is willing to give us guardianship we have power of attorney right now. Would like to know what I need to do and for as little funds as possible. We would pay and fixed income. Important Notice