If my ex-husband is not paying the court ordered amount of health insurance, what can I do? 

Question Details:

I was divorced 5 years ago. My divorce decree states that my e-husband stays on my medical insurance if he pays the difference over a single plan.He has never paid me and I was trying to help him get back on his feet so I told him he could pay me back when he was back to work. He quit his job instead and will not pay me for the insurance. He is harassing me because I told him I would not pay it anymore and would take him off the policy. How do I get him off my medical insurance or can I even do that? please help me. I'm afraid of him.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.