If I can't pay a court imposed fine due to financial hardship, what can I do?

Question Details:

I plead guilty to a first time DUI charge and was put on probation. I was also to pay $144 a month for 12 months. I am on disabilty and only get $650 per month.

AttorneyPages.com Important Notice