How do I obtain a fast divorce from a husband who is in prison in another state?

Question Details:

My husband in a prison in MO and I live in SC. I need to get a fast divorce from him because I am having a child in 2 months by my current fiance. My husband has been incarcerated dor the last 3 years; we were married in a prison 2 years ago and were only together 9 months before we decided to separate. I have never been with him and did not know him when he was not in prison. We have nothing together and no children. He obviously is not the father of my child and I am worried that my fiance will not be able to be placed on the birth certificate because of this. Important Notice