I'm owed wages for accrued vaction time. The company filed chapt 11 and placed a hold on payment. What should I do? File proof of claim, sue for mone

Question Details: I'm owed wages from accrued vacation days, but was told that due to impending chapter 11 Bankruptcy filing, the courts placed a stop on all payment. My position was terminated on May 8th, 2009, at which time the company(my employer) was acquired by a competitor. I've yet to receive wages for vacation time accrued. Where do I fall on the priority list, should i file proof of claim, how can I get information regarding the status of whether the payment will be made?

AttorneyPages.com Important Notice