I'm getting a divorce and our cars are on both of our names. what can we do to put her car on just her mane and my car in just mine?

Question Details: Our Vehicles as well as our house is in both of our names. We have agreed in that I will keep the house but i need to put it on my name only. Same goes for the cars, she keeps hers and i will keep mine. What do we need to do to legaly have her car only on her name and my car on mine? Same for the house. Thank You.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.