Will I be extradited for not showing up for a contempt case regarding back child support?

Question Details:

I was supposed to go to court in PA on 10/26 for contempt of not paying child support. I moved to GA and all I want to do is pay of the $2800 suspended amount. Since I didn't go will they issue a warrant, and will they extradite me? Also, if I get a job will they find me via my SS#? If so, will they come pick me up or will they just garnish my wages? Once the amount is paid will they lift the warrant? Please help me I cannot find these answers anywhere.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.