I am being evicted, do i have any legal options? I read about filing a "set aside" or injunction due to hardship. Can I do this and how?

Question Details: I am 3 months behind on rent, I let my landlord know what was going on. He served me with a forcible entry and detainer affidavit. I could not make it to court yesterday, so he came by @ 8:00pm with a court order for the default judgement. and a note saying we have 3 days to move. This is not possible. I went to legal aid this morning, they could not help me, said I didnt qualify. If I can pay him the past due can we stay. What are my options. I live in oklahoma.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.