How do I set up a payment plan to pay off civil judgements against me to clear debts off of my record?

Question Details: I have 3 small claims/civil judgements against me in which I owe parties money. I am in the process of obtaining my real estate license and need to make restitution to all parties involved. I am not sure that these would prohibit me from obtaining my license but more importantly I am curious to know how I can set up a legal binding repayment plan that the court would accept as satisfactory. Also, is it possible to have these removed from my record once it all taken care of.

Darren Delafield Answered 2 years ago This attorney is licensed in Virginia View Attorney Profile Important Notice