How do I recover back wages that are owed from a previous employer?

Question Details:

I am owed over $4000 from my previous employer. I stopped working for him when I was unable to cash the last paycheck I received (which was also 2 weeks late getting to me). He has numerous judgements and liens filed against him recently and in the past, that he just ignores. I know he does have a few personal assets (dirtbikes, tv's, etc). I would like to know what my options are to get him to pay. Important Notice