How do I legally get rid of unwanted "guest" in my house?

Question Details: I own a house. I moved out of my house and in with my boyfriend. I let my brother and his family move into MY house- the verbal agreement was they weren't going to pay me rent for a year so they could get back on their feet. All they paid was some utilities- the utilities are in my name and my brother's name. They have recently split with no chance of getting back together. My brother moved out and she is still there with the kids. He didn't have the heart to make her leave. I want her out of MY house. I am willing to give 30 day notice due to kids. What can I do? We live in PA.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.