How do I get my divorce decree transferred to another state where my kids and I live? 

Question Details:

I moved back home to OK while my ex-husband was deployed, so I could be closer to family. He decided he wanted a divorce and got the papers from on-line. We filled them out and I filed them to TN while living in OK. He is back now and there has been significant changes in circumstances of the decree and I need the divorce decree transferred to the state I'm living in now to pursue legal issues. I have lived on OK for the past 3 years now. I cannot financially afford to travel or leave my kids to take care of the legal issues with their dad. Important Notice