How do I collect money owed to me?

Question Details:

I am owed money by 3 different persons who I sublet my apartment to, per our sublease agreement. I have decided to sue in small claims court since all persuasion has failed. However, I do not know their current home/work addresess. I've tried google etc. Without it I cannot file. How do I find this info/locate their current whereabouts? Also, can I charge interest and add it to the debt owed me? If so, how do I calculate it? Finally, can I ask for expenses incurred by me in pursuing the case (e.g. lawyer fees, travel etc .- from the debtors in the judgement)? I am desperate. Important Notice