How can my ex boyfriend get "child molester" off his record?

Question Details:

We were a couple when I was 16 and he was 19. I became pregnant by him when I was 17 (still not a legal adult) and he was 21. Thinking I would have a baby I then realized I was not ready, neither one of us was, so I decided to have an abortion and I did. Now on his record says that he is a child molester because I was underage and now this is interfering with him getting a job or going to school.

Answered 5 years ago| Contributor
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.