I have profit sharing plan with old employer and he refuses to give me the money, what are my options?

Question Details:

The account has lost $600 since last year and I want to get the money now but the employer told me no, what can I do? Do I need an employment law attorney?  I'm in Fairfield County, CT.

AttorneyPages.com Important Notice