How can I get off parole early?

Question Details:

I am currently on parole in the state of CA but my parole originated in PA. My parole was transfered upon my release; I have been on parole for the last 4 + years. My parole will be over in the year 2022 in PA and then CA can discharge me. Is there any way that CA can help me get off of parole with PA early? Or is there anything that I can do to get myself off of parole early?

Answered 6 years ago| Contributor
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.