How do I get my ex-husband, my daughter's legal father, to give up his rights so that her biological father becomes liable for child support?

Question Details:

Also, how do I get her real father's name on her birth certificate as there is no name listed for the father? What forms do I need and where do I file? I was married and divorced in MN and my daughter was born in MN; I now live in ND. In the past my ex-husband has refused to give up his "legal" right (only legal because we were still legally married) but now we are separated and filing for divorce. Important Notice