FL-142 form for divorce

Question Details: We have an agreement on our divorce. Neither of us need the disclosure of assets from each other. Can we just file form FL-141 to the court without giving each other the disclosure since neither of us need/care any way and it's too complicated to fill in?

AttorneyPages.com Important Notice