How do I file a temporary emergency jurisdiction from one state to another regarding child custody?

Question Details:

I needs help retaining custody of 6 year old. I've had custody for 5.5 years in CA. Mother of my son is violent and has been ordered numerous times to be evaluated by psychiatrist's, among other things. She has never complied. I was told by the court that I would loose custody if I let my son see his mother unsupervised. She does not pay now nor has she ever paid her court ordered child support. I had 2 state judges tell me to sue the county for endangering my child because they continue to endanger my son. We relocated with court permission to NC where my family lives. My son has been in school 3 months. Important Notice