false accusation of sexual abuse to a minor

Question Details: I am currently living and California and have recently found out that my wife's family member is accusing me of sexual abuse they have no evidence except her word against mine i have no criminal back round i have never been accused of any such thing and i am being told that the DA from Texas where the incident allegedly happened is going to issue a warrant for my arrest and extradite me to Texas is this possible?

Zadik Shapiro / Law Offices Of C. Zadik Shapiro Answered 7 years ago| Contributor
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.