Ex-sister in law called child protective services on us. How do we file for harassment or invasion of privacy?

Question Details:

My ex-sister in law called child protective services on us. They came and it's "on record". We are in a doctor supervised program with our daughter and have proof that we take good care of our daughter (working with a nutritionist, physical therapist, occupational therapist and our doctor). We would like to file charges against her for invading our privacy; maybe even harassment charges. How do we go about it?  Thank you.

David B. Harrison / Miller & Harrison, LLC Answered 7 years ago| Contributor
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.