If my ex-husband is not paying either spousal or child support, what can I do?

Question Details:

My ex-husband is on disability. He hasn't given me anything for the last month. How does that work? He should be giving me $1200 a month for spousal and child support. Also, we purchased a truck together about 2 years before we got a divorce; he is the co-signer on the vehicle. I let him keep it knowing that I wouldn't be able to afford the payments. Now he has decided that he can't afford it and wants me to take it back. I know that if I turn it in I will owe money. It just seems unfair. I need transportation but how can I trade it in for another car if he isn't giving me anything?

AttorneyPages.com Important Notice