Can you change your last name back to maiden name while still married without having to go to court?

Question Details:

Is it possible to officially change one's last name back to one's maiden name while still legally married without having to go through the regular legal name change process? We are currently separated and not divorced for other reasons and I wish I had kept my maiden name from the beginning. I would like to know if there is a way to just go back to officially having my maiden name without as much legal hassle as getting an entirely new name change or getting divorced yet. Important Notice