What to do about being sued over a car repossession?

Question Details:

My husband returned his car to the bank. The car has been auctioned off. The collection agency and he agreed that he would pay $6,000 broken into monthly payments. Afterwards, the agency changed the agreement to $10,000. He refused and now the agency is threatening to sue. Does he have to be served personally or can they send him a certified letter?

AttorneyPages.com Important Notice