Can you have a court order or warrant sent out to you for a debt?

Question Details:

I have a debt in collections. I no longer live in the same state and they have sent me a consent judgement form in the mail that they want signed and returned. They said if I don't send it back that further legal actions will be taken. If I am sending in consistent payments regardless of what they say they can accept can they still go through with a legal process against me even if I am paying towards the debt at any amount? Can they set out a warrant if I don't pay everything right away? They weren't willing to set up affordable payment arrangement Important Notice