Can someone sue me for an accident that wasn't my fault if 2 months have passed and there was no police report made?

Question Details:

I was at an intersection turning left. I turned into my left lane and a man that was turning right turned directly into the left lane instead of his right lane and side swiped me. This happened 2 months ago and there was no police report. Now he is trying to sue me for a 200 dollar dent he got on his big truck when my cars damages where estimated at $2500 to $3000. Can he sue me? Important Notice