Can my ex-husband appeal a final divorce decision by the judge, if he defaulted?

Question Details:

I filed for divorce in 10/10. He was served by the sheriff dept. but he did not respond within 30 days as required. I filed the proof of service and request for default. I had my hearing 02/28/11 and the judge awarded me full physical custody of our 4 children and a "move away". She allowed the move away due to the limited child support and he hadn't paid the mortgage in 2 months. My mother offered for myself and my children to move into her 4 bedroom house in MA rent free, and the judge said yes. Can my now ex-husband contest or appeal the judgment? Should Imove ASAP? Important Notice