Can I transfer my probation to another state?

Question Details:

I'm on probation for charges of armed robbery. I have no other record. I am basically a decent law abiding citizen that made one really bad choice. I'm 52. I lost both my children, one as recent as 6 months ago. Can I move to another state to be with a family member and transfer my probation? Important Notice