Can I take my children out-of-state pending a separation from their father?

Question Details:

I want to separate from my husband,possibly leading to divorce. I want to take our two children and temporarily move , with relatives, in a neighboring state. Can I get in any kind of legal trouble for doing taking the kids out-of-state? Important Notice