Can I file any type a civil suit against noisy and disruptive neighbors when my apartment complex will not intervene?

Question Details:

I have complained about my upstairs neighbors and their noise since their first week moving in. My apartment community will not deal with it and the on-site Security Officer has spoken with them on numerous occasions. There has to be something that I can do on my own.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.