Can I change my guilty plea to a not guilty plea before I am sentencing or change my plea bargain deal?

Question Details: I feel the confilt panl attorney pushed me in to a plead bargain, I now feel like I took the wrong deal out of the two I was offered. I did sign a paper but never got a copy of it. Important Notice